$1,000 PET GUARANTEE
PMI East Lyme will cover the cost to repair damages caused by approved pets exceeding the security deposit up to $1,000.
HOW IT WORKS
WHY OWNERS SHOULD OFFER A PET FRIENDLY HOME:
- The American Veterinary Association estimates that 70% of renters have pets and that 35% of those without pets said that they would have pets if allowed by landlords
- Pet friendly properties rent in about half the time with twice as many applicants as properties not allowing pets
- Renters with pets tend to stay in a property longer resulting in less turnover & reduced expenses due to vacancy
- Happier Tenants - Studies have shown that owning a pet can improve happiness, well-being, and health
Conditions for PMI Eat Lyme’s Pet Damage Guarantee:
- PMI East Lyme must have approved the pets & the tenant must be on a PMI East Lyme Lease.
- Damage by unauthorized animals is not covered
- PMI East Lyme will determine what is considered pet damage & repairs must be made by an approved vendor
- Owner must be under a PMI East Lyme Benefit Package that includes Pet Protection
The Federal Fair Housing Act does NOT consider Emotional Support or Service Animals “pets” under the lease.
What We Do As Your Niantic Property Manager
We do more than just collect rent
We work to quickly find the right tenant for your home and use our proven marketing methods to attract high-quality applicants.
Every application undergoes careful screening, with background and financial checks designed to keep your interests protected.
Getting your rent payment on time shouldn't be a guessing game. We handle all billing and get your money to you on time.
We know how to keep your property in optimal condition. We handle all maintenance requests and coordinate repairs for you.
We provide full visibility and monthly reports for your property. Access your account any time through the 24/7 Online Owner Portal.
Our regular in-person inspections allow us to identify potential problems in advance & keep your home healthy.
If a tenant relationship ever takes a turn for the worse, we can process the eviction for you & minimize its impact on your bottom line.
We monitor the laws and insurance regulations that impact your home & work to ensure that your property is legally compliant.
For owners of second homes who want the security of knowing their home is being watched and cared for while they are away.